Thursday, November 15, 2012

Not so Mighty Thursday Morning.

Waking up today was slightly less painful than last night. This is probably more due to the fact that I was asleep the second I got into bed the night before.
The day was only different due to more exciting scenes, and the amount of marshalls that were present. After our breakfast we went to do similar work to the day before. This ended in half of the marshalls (including myself) asking what they could do that was useful, whilst the other half followed them around like a pack of headless geese.
This day continued to stopping people whilst the crew were rolling, taking verbal abuse from late lecturer's and hungry students,  and allowing them to pass with polite "Thanks guys, quick as you can please".
I had a great view of the final fight scene being shot of the big villain and Thursday himself.

In the evening, we were given day sheets to fill in, which was exciting as this meant I am going to receive my first ever pay check for working on a film.
    More positive news, I've been told I can get some extra day's work.

Sidenote: I'm beginning to wonder if now that I'm officially on pay role, will I get on the credits? if so... Niiiiice.

No comments:

Post a Comment